or also called chlorinated polyethylene elastomer (CPE) is an elastomer produced by chlorination of polyethylene and offers have excellent physical and mechanical properties, such as resistance to oils, temperature, chemicals, and weather. Chlorinated polyethylene elastomer also offers superior compression set resistance, flame retardancy, tensile strength and abrasion resistance. CPE is used in wide range of applications such as Wire & Cable Jacketing, Hose & Tubing, Adhesives, Impact Modifier and few others across wide range of industries. Globally increasing usage and demand from major end-use applications such as wire & cable jacketing and hose & tubing are expected to drive the demand for CPE during the period of study.
This report identifies the
chlorinated polyethylene market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to chlorinated polyethylene market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for chlorinated polyethylene in 2015 with China being the largest producer and consumer of chlorinated polyethylene product consumer in the region as well as globally. Asia-Pacific is expected to continue its domination during the period of study and is expected to witness fastest growth during the period of study. Asia-Pacific was followed by Europe and North America as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015 for chlorinated polyethylene market.
This report on chlorinated polyethylene also covers different grades of chlorinated polyethylene, applications and market size in various geographical regions.
- The report covers major grades of chlorinated polyethylene, some of the major grades of chlorinated polyethylene commercially available are as follows: CPE 135A, CPE 135B and Others
- On the basis of applications of chlorinated polyethylene, this report on global chlorinated polyethylene market is segmented as below covering all major applications as follows: Wire & Cable Jacketing, Hose & Tubing, Adhesives, Impact Modifier, Magnetics and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for Chlorinated polyethylene in each of the region.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the chlorinated polyethylene market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- The DOW Chemical Company
- Jiangsu Tianteng Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Novista Group Co., Ltd.
- Hangzhou Keli Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Weifang Daqian Chemicals Co., Ltd.