Explosion Proof Equipment in Automation & Control System Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Explosion Proof Equipment in Automation & Control System Market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats. The key areas of focus include the types of plastics in the electric vehicle market, and their specific applications in different types of vehicles.
Explosion Proof Equipment in Automation & Control System (SAP) Market Report: Industry Coverage
Explosion Proof Equipment in Automation & Control System Market–By Classification: Protection principle, protection types, explosion proof, explosion segregation, flammable substances.
Explosion Proof Equipment in Automation & Control System Market–By Application: Pressurization, encapsulation, oil immersion protection, powder filling protection and others.
Explosion Proof Equipment in Automation & Control System Market – By End user: Automotive, pharmaceuticals, oil & gas, mining industry, chemical industry, paints and others.
The Explosion Proof Equipment in Automation & Control System Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Explosion Proof Equipment in Automation & Control System Market Key Players Perspective:
Some of the Key players in this market that have been studied for this report include: Eaton Corporation, Emerson electric Co., Rockwell Automation Inc., Pentair PLC, ABB Ltd., Siemens AG, E2S Warning Signals LLC, Hawke International and many others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Explosion Proof Equipment in Automation & Control System Market
- Siemens AG has developed a new product called Simotics XP generation which is a technologically integrated platform comprising all explosion-prooflow-voltage motor. This equipment can be used in the explosive environments in the processing industries. The life cycle costs were also cut down for this equipment and has also improved maintenance and motor availability conditions.
- Eaton Corporation has introduced new MTL 830 multiplexers for zone 0 hazardous area. This multiplexer avoids the need of isolating instrument loop and also reduces the cost of wiring. These multiplexers are usually placed near the field instruments in an IP65 enclosure. The added advantages over using these multiplexers is it reduces installation time and cost.
- PEPPERL+FUCHS, a key player in the explosion proof equipment has launched a new product in its GR series called GRP Enclosure. This product is a glass fiber reinforced polyester enclosure series and can withstand temperatures up to -600 C temperature. It is also a cost-effective alternative to the stainless steel enclosures and also has flexible configuration which in turn reduces the planning effort.