also known as alpha-methyl toluene or phenylethane is a colorless, flammable liquid derived from benzene with a typical smell of gasoline. Ethyl benzene is widely used in the manufacturing of especially styrene. Ethyl benzene is naturally found in coal tar and petroleum. Commercially, almost all ethyl benzene is produced as a result of alkylation of benzene with ethylene, except for a very limited fraction that is recovered from mixed C8 aromatics by super-fractioning. Global demand for ethyl benzene is expected to be driven by increasing demand from petrochemical industry.
This report identifies the ethyl Benzene market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to ethyl Benzene market.
Globally, Asia-Pacific dominates the market for ethyl benzene in 2015 due to presence of large number of major end-use industries and higher consumption for various applications in such industries in the region. Asia-Pacific is expected to continue its domination during the period of study and was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015. Strong industrial growth and shifting manufacturing base of major end-use industries makes Asia-Pacific the fastest growing regional market during the period of study.
This report on ethyl benzene also covers different applications of ethyl benzene and market size of ethyl benzene in various geographical regions.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the ethyl benzene market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- This report also covers all the major end-use applications of ethyl benzene in wide range of industries, some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Plastics, Electrical & Electronics, Paints & Coatings, Agriculture, Rubber/Latex and Other applications
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for ethyl benzene in each of the region.
- Qufu Xindi Chemical Research Limited Company
- Tianjin Jixin Industrial & Trade Co., Ltd.
- Zhejiang Weishi Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Royal Dutch Shell Plc
- China National Petroleum Corporation