also called as diethyl ether or ethoxyethane or sulfuric ether, is a highly flammable, volatile organic chemical synthesized from vapor phase dehydration of ethanol with a powerful, characteristic odour and a hot, sweetish taste. Ethyl ether is a widely used solvent for bromine, iodine, most fatty and resinous substances, volatile oils, pure rubber and certain vegetable alkaloids. Wide range of applications in high growth potential automobile industry is expected to drive the demand for ethyl ether globally.
This report identifies the ethyl Ether market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to ethyl Ether market.
Globally, North America dominates the market for ethyl ether in 2015 due to presence of large number of major end-use industries and higher consumption for various applications in such industries in the region. North America is expected to continue its domination during the period of study and was followed by Asia-Pacific and Europe as the second and third largest markets respectively in 2015. Strong industrial growth and shifting manufacturing base of major end-use industries makes Asia-Pacific the fastest growing regional market during the period of study.
This report on ethyl ether also covers different applications of ethyl ether and market size of ethyl ether in various geographical regions.
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the ethyl ether market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- This report also covers all the major end-use applications of ethyl ether in wide range of industries, some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Automotive, Petrochemicals, Paints & Coatings, Industrial Solvents, Military & Defence, Pharmaceutical and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for ethyl ether in each of the region.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Americhem Sales Corporation
- Halocarbon Products Corporation
- BASF SE
- Standard Reagents Pvt. Ltd.