is a clear colourless liquid with an ammonia-like odour. It is is an organic compound with chemical formula C2H4(NH2)2 and is a strong base and chelating agent Globally, technological advancement leading to higher consumption, rise in the growth of the end-user industry, and increasing textile and apparels market in Asia Pacific are the prime growth drivers of ethylenediamine market. In addition, increase in adoption of ethylenediamine for newer end-use applications and emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for ethylenediamine market. However, hazardous nature of Ethylenediamine (EDA) and stringent regulations for effective waste management are the key restraints for ethylenediamine market.
This report identifies the
global ethylenediamine market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to global ethylenediamine market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominates the ethylenediamine market and is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing disposable income and purchase power parity of the general population in developing nation such as China and Indian in this region, which has led to an increase in end use products of ethylenediamine (EDA) such as paints and coatings and textiles. Among all the end-users, paints and coatings segment has the highest market share in ethylenediamine market.
This report segments ethylenediamine market on the basis of application, end-user and regional market as follows:
- Ethylenediamine Market, By Application: Bleach Activators, Chelating Agents, Corrosion Inhibitors, Elastomeric Fibres, Fungicides, Fuel Additives and Lubricating Oils, Mineral Processing Aids, Pharmaceuticals, Plastic Lubricants, Polyamide Resins, Rubber Processing Additives, Textile Additives, Urethane Chemicals, and Others
- The report has focused study on ethylenediamine market by basis of end-user industry such as: Agrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Paints and Coatings, Fuel and Energy, Mining, Textile and Apparel, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the ethylenediamine market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Alkyl Amines Chemicals Ltd.
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company
- Diamines and Chemicals Limited
- Huntsman Corporation