Fatty acids which are derived naturally are saturated or unsaturated carboxylic acid that consists of long aliphatic chain and has even number of carbon atoms i.e. from 4 to 28 in the chain. Globally, increasing health awareness and medicinal benefits, rise in the demand from personal and home care products, and growing demand from the detergent and soap industry are the prime growth drivers of fatty acid market. In addition, increase in adoption of fatty acid for newer applications, and emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for fatty acid market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and biological effects due to deficiency of fatty acids are the key restraints for fatty acid market.
This report identifies the global fatty acid market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global fatty acid market.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominates the fatty acid market and is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing demand from personal, home care products, detergent and soap industry in developing countries such as China and India in this region. Among all the application, cosmetic segment has the highest market share in fatty acid market.
This report segments fatty acid market on the basis of bond, length of chain, application, and regional market as follows:
- Fatty Acid Market, By Bond: Unsaturated Fatty Acid, and Saturated Fatty Acid
- Fatty Acid Market, By Length of Chain: Short-chain fatty acids (SCFA), Medium-chain fatty acids (MCFA), Long-chain fatty acids (LCFA), and Very long chain fatty acids (VLCFA)
- The report has focused study on fatty acid market by basis of application such as: Cosmetics, Fat Liposomes, Emulsions, Personal Hygiene Products, Synthetic Organic Detergents, Paints, Varnishes, Rubber Compounding, Textile Chemicals, Insecticides, Plastic and Plastic Fabrication, Synthetic Rubber Formulations and Paper and Paper Products
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Sinomega Biotech Engineering
- Jiangsu Auqi Marine Biotechnology
- Maruha Nichiro Foods
- Nippon Suisan Kaisha(Nissui)
- GC Rieber Oils