Flexography is a type of printing process that utilizes a flexible relief plate. Flexographic ink is used in flexography for the purpose of printing. Flexographic printing was founded in the late 1800s and since then it has made great progress in its quality and printing inks used. Flexographic inks are of different colors and environment friendly in nature which has led to its demand and growth in the market.
Globally, growth in new and advanced ink technologies and growing stringency of environmental protection legislations are driving the market for flexographic ink. However, increasing consolidation of ink resin suppliers is the key restraint to the flexographic ink market growth. The major growth opportunity for the flexographic ink market is the increased demand for water-based flexographic ink. However, the major challenge faced in the flexographic ink market is lowering the cost and improving the performance of resins used in flexographic inks.
This report identifies the Global Flexographic Ink Market size for the year 2014-2016 and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to Flexographic Ink Market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominates the Flexographic Ink Market and is projected to have the fastest growth followed by North America, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW). Asia-Pacific is the largest market for flexographic ink because this region has the largest end user market in the world in comparison to other regions; the major contributors being China and India.
This report segments flexographic ink market on the basis of resin type, by technology, by application and regional market as follows:
- Flexographic Ink Market, By Resin Type: Nitrocellulose, Polyamides, Polyurethane, Acrylic and Others
- Flexographic Ink Market, By Technology: Water based, Solvent based and UV based
- Flexographic Ink Market, By Application: Corrugated Cardboards, Flexible Packaging, Tags & Labels, Folding Cartons and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- DIC Corporation
- The Braden Sutphin Ink Company
- Siegwerk Druckfarben AG & Co. KGAA
- Alden & OTT Printing Ink Company
- Toyo Ink Sc Holdings Co., Ltd.