Globally, increase in usage of non-corrosive rebars and low cost of FRP rebars across its life cycle are the prime growth drivers of FRP rebar. Additionally, growing demand for FRP rebars from structurally deficient and functionally obsolete highways and bridges in North America and growing demand for water treatment plants in the Middle East region are the major opportunities for this market to grow. However, low adoption and acceptance of FRP rebars amongst construction professionals and high initial and production cost of FRP rebars are the key restraints for FRP rebar market. The major challenges faced by this market to its growth are availability of low-cost substitutes and stringent regulations and norms for FRP rebars.
This report identifies the global FRP rebar Market size in for the year 2014-2016 and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to FRP Rebar market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominates the FRP Rebar Market and is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to increasing urbanization in the Asia-Pacific region. Glass Fiber Composite had the largest market in 2015 amongst all fiber types and is expected to grow at a highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
This report segments FRP rebar market on the basis of resin type, fiber type, by application and regional market as follows:
- FRP Rebar Market, by fiber type: Glass fiber composite, Carbon fiber composite and Basalt fiber composite
- FRP Rebar Market, by resin type: Vinyl ester resin, Polyester resin and Others
- The report has focused study on FRP Rebar Market by basis of application such as: Highways, bridges & buildings, Marine structures & waterfronts, Water treatment plants and others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The major countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The major countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain and Russia. The major countries considered under the North American region are United States, Canada and Mexico.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Hughes Brothers Inc.
- Marshall Composite Technologies Llc
- Kodiac Fiberglass Rebar Llc
- International Grating Inc.
- BP Composites Ltd.