Ethanol or ethyl alcohol is used as motor fuel. It is used in multiple countries as an additive for gasoline. The legal blend for ethanol and gasoline is 25% and 75% respectively.
Globally, increasing usage of fuel ethanol as a bio-fuel preservative to gasoline due to fluctuating price is crude oil, usage of ethanol as an automobile fuel enhances its fuel efficiency increasing its adoption & usage in the automotive industry, increasing government support for the usage of ethanol as a fuel and increasing greenhouse emissions on a global level are the prime growth drivers of fuel ethanol. The major opportunity for the growth of this market is the eco-friendly nature and low costs compared to the conventional fuel. However, large amount of agricultural products required for producing significant quantity of ethanol is the key restraint for the fuel ethanol market.
This report identifies the global fuel ethanol Market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to fuel ethanol Market.
Geographically, Europe dominates the Fuel Ethanol Market, and is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to maximum adoption and usage of fuel ethanol as an automobile fuel in the Western Europe region.
This report segments fuel ethanol market on the basis of vehicle type, by end-use industry and regional market as follows:
- Fuel Ethanol Market, by vehicle type: Passenger car, Light commercial vehicle and heavy commercial vehicle
- Fuel Ethanol Market, by end-use industry: Automotive, Pharmaceuticals, Chemical and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The major countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The major countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain and Russia. The major countries considered under the North American region are United States, Canada and Mexico.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- VeraSun Renewable Energy Corp.
- Aventine Renewable Energy Inc.
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- Alternative Energy Sources Inc.
- NewGen Technologies Inc.