1. Furfuryl Alcohol – Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Furfuryl Alcohol Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Furfuryl Alcohol – Market Forces
4.1.1. Increased demand for bio-based products due to increasing awareness among consumers
4.1.2. Growing stringency of environmental regulations in regards to usage of Furfuryl alcohol
4.2.1. Safety issues in regards to transport and export of Furfuryl alcohol
4.3.1. Increasing demand for plastics in the construction and paints industry
4.3.2. R&D in the field of rocketry
4.4. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.4.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.4.5. Degree of Competition
5. Furfuryl Alcohol Market, By Application
5.4. Adhesives and
6. Furfuryl Alcohol Market, By Industry
6.1. Chemical Industry
6.2. Metals Industry and
7. Furfuryl Alcohol Market, By Geography
7.1.7. Rest of Europe
7.2. Asia Pacific
7.2.4. South Korea
7.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
7.3. North America
7.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
7.4.2. Rest of RoW
8. Furfuryl Alcohol – Market Entropy
8.2. Technological Developments
8.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
8.4. Supply- Contract
9. Company Profiles (By- Introduction, Financials, Key Insights, Key Strategy, Product Portfolio, SWOT Analysis)
9.1. Company 1
9.2. Company 2
9.3. Company 3
9.4. Company 4
9.5. Company 5
9.6. Company 6
9.7. Company 7
9.8. Company 8
9.9. Company 9
9.10. Company 10
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
10.3. Research Methodology
10.5. Compilation of Expert Insights
Furfuryl alcohol is an organic compound manufactured by catalytic reduction of furfuran. The raw material furfuran is obtained from sugarcane bagasse, corn cobs, wheat bran and oats among others. It has application in rocketry as a hypergolic fuel which ignites readily in presence of fuming nitric acid and red fuming nitric acid. It is used in a wide range of applications such as solvents, foundry resins, plastics, wetting agents, adhesives and in gas hardening processes among others.
Globally, increased demand for bio-based products due to increasing awareness among consumers and growing stringency of environmental regulations in regards to usage of Furfuryl alcohol are the prime growth drivers of furfuryl alcohol. However, safety issues in regards to transport and export of Furfuryl alcohol is the key restraint for the growth of furfuryl alcohol market. The major growth opportunities for the furfuryl alcohol market are the increasing demand for plastics in the construction and paints industry and R&D activities in the field of rocketry.
This report identifies the global furfuryl alcohol market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to furfuryl alcohol market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominates the Furfuryl Alcohol Market and is projected to have the fastest growth followed by North America, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW)
This report segments Furfuryl Alcohol market on the basis of Application, By Industry and By Geography as follows:
- Furfuryl Alcohol Market, by Application: Resins, Solvents, Plastics, Adhesives and Others
- Furfuryl Alcohol Market, by Industry: Chemical industry, Metals industry and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The major countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The major countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain and Russia. The major countries considered under the North American region are United States, Canada and Mexico.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Nova Molecular Technologies
- Continental Industries Group, Inc.
- Shenzen Shu Hang Industrial Development Co. Ltd
- SweetLake Chemical Ltd.
- Hongye Chemical Co., Ltd.