are a thin polymeric film of 25-75µm thickness. It provides electrical insulations and also barrier to air-borne contaminants from the operating environment, such as salt-spray, thus preventing corrosion. Globally, development of advance and newer technology, rise in the demand from automotive & transportation industry in Asia Pacific, and increasing adoption of electronic components in aerospace & defence industry are the prime growth drivers of global conformal coatings market. In addition, increase in adoption of conformal coatings for newer applications and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global conformal coatings market. However, higher cost of replacement and repairing, and technological restraints are the key restraints for global conformal coatings market.
This report identifies the global conformal coatings market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global conformal coatings market.
Geographically Asia Pacific dominated global conformal coatings market, and is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly rising demand from the electronics, automotive & transportation, and aerospace & defence in the developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-users, electronics segment has the highest market share in global conformal coatings market, owing to rising usage of electronics and need for protecting it from harsh environment.
This report segments global conformal coatings market on the basis of type, end-user, and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Conformal Coatings Market, By Type: Acrylics, Epoxy, Urethane, Silicone, Parylene, and Others
- The report has focused study on conformal coatings market by basis of end-user industry such as: Automotive & Transportation, Electronics, Aerospace & Defense, Industrial, Marine, and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGAA
- Illinois Tool Works
- Kisco Conformal Coatings LLC
- Altana AG Electrical Insulation