Geomembrane are permeable fabrics and very low permeability synthetic membrane liners or barriers made of natural or synthetic sources which perform various functions such as separation, filtration and reinforcement among others. Globally, growing need for conservation of fresh water sources and reducing high water pollution levels, rising awareness of the benefits of geomembrane, and increasing government support across the globe are the prime growth drivers of geomembrane market. In addition, increase in adoption of geomembrane for newer applications, such as building and construction, and urbanization in emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for geomembrane market. However, higher cost of the research and development, volatile prices of raw materials, and reduction in demand for mining and waste management applications are the key restraints for geomembrane market.
This report identifies the global geomembrane market size for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to the geomembrane market.
Geographically, North America dominates the geomembrane market and Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing infrastructural development in developing nations such as China and India in this region. Among all the end-users, water management segment has the highest market share in geomembrane market.
This report segments geomembrane market on the basis of manufacturing method, raw material, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Geomembrane Market, By Manufacturing Method: Extrusion, Calendaring, and Others
- Geomembrane Market, By Raw Material: High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE), Low-Density Polyethylene (LDPE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polypropylene (PP), Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM), and Others
- The report has focused study on geomembrane market by basis of end-user industry such as: Waste Management, Water Management, Mining, Tunnel Liners, Roads and Railways, Building and Bridges, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Solmax International Inc.
- Agru America Inc.
- GSE Environmental LLC
- Officine Maccaferri SpA
- NAUE GmbH & Co. KG