High-Density Polyethylene is a polyethylene thermoplastic, having densities from 0.944 g/cm3 to 0.965 g/cm3 and is made from petroleum. Globally, development of food packaging industry, rise in the construction expenditure, and increasing demand for plastic packaging are the prime growth drivers of high-density polyethylene market. In addition, increase in adoption of high-density polyethylene for niche applications, such as- fireworks and household goods and emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for high-density polyethylene market. However, crude oil’s fluctuating prices, lack of stable supply of ethylene, and poor weathering resistance are the key restraints for high-density polyethylene market.
This report identifies the global high-density polyethylene market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to the high-density polyethylene market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominates the high-density polyethylene market and is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing infrastructure spending in developing nations such as China and India, large packaging sector and rising solar panel industry in this region. Among all the end-users, packaging segment has the highest market share in high-density polyethylene market because of growing demand for blow molded bottles.
This report segments high-density polyethylene market on the basis of processing technology, application, end-user and regional market as follows:
- High-Density Polyethylene Market, By Processing Technology: Injection Moulding, Profile Extrusion, Film and Sheet Extrusion, Pipe Extrusion and Blow Moulding
- High-Density Polyethylene Market, By Application: Caps & Closures, Geomembranes, Tapes, Cross-Linked Polyethylene, Sheets and Others
- The report has focused study on high-density polyethylene market by basis of end-user industry such as: Agriculture, Building and Construction, Automotive, Packaging, Food & Beverages, Industrial Process and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
- ExxonMobil Corporation
- Saudi Arabia Basic Industries Corporation
- INEOS Olefins and Polymers