Polyamide imide resins is valued $364.0 million in the year 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 4.3% from the year 2018 to 2023. Wire enamel which is a coating application is polyamide imide resins is valued high in the year 2017 and followed by high temperature coating which are valued $33.66 million and $23.86 million in the year 2017 and is expected to grow with a CAGR of 4.90% and 3.78% during the year 2018 to 2023.
What is Polyamide-Imide Resins Market?
Polyamide-imide is a melt-processable plastic that has exceptional chemical and physical properties. The material maintain strength and thickness with minimal expansion rate. It performs well under severe stress conditions at continuous different temperatures based on the type of material. Polyamide-imide resins market is segmented by preparation. They are acid chloride route and diisocyanate route. Diisocyanate route is the primary route to polyamide imide which are used as wire enamels. Acid chloride route is an earliest method for the preparation of polyamide imide which includes the condensation of aromatic diamine such as methylene dianiline and trimellitic acid chloride.
What are the major applications for Polyamide-Imide Resins Market?
The major application of polyamide imide resins includes architectural, automotive, food packaging, industrial, paper and pulp, marine and wood. Polyamide imide resins in architectural sector is applied in various products such as interior and exterior paints, finishes, primers and many more whereas it is also applied in industrial in wires, bearings, bushings.
Market Research and Market Trends of Polyamide Imide Resins Market:
- The investments in R&D activities are increasing significantly. The major players of polyamide imide resins production companies are investing in R&D to discover the cost effective, light weight and technology production processes. They are also investing in R&D activities to diversify their product portfolio to gain the top spot and produce high performance products from niche application.
- Many companies have inaugurated the Asia-pacific technology center in Shanghai and the India technology center in Savil. The main objective of inaugurating these modern facilities is to develop unique coating formulations that meet local market demands.
- The present wood coating industry is using a normal coating material which will be faded off when exposed to sunlight. To overcome this issue the demand for UV curving coating is increasing. By using UV curving coating it acts like a protective layer against chemical attacks, corrosion and fading which occurs on direct exposure to sunlight.
- Axalta which is a coating company acquired Ellis paint which is prominent in manufacturing industrial and automotive refinish paint. This acquisition will help Axalta to expand their portfolio of innovative and sustainable coatings in both the industrial and refinish segments.
Who are the Major Players in Adaptive learning Software?
The companies referred in the market research report includes D2L Corporation, Dream box Learning, Knewton, Smart Sparrow PTY LTD, Pearson, Macmillan, Grockit, Fish tree, D2L, Cerego.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2023.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.