is translucent glazing material and is most widely used construction materials. it is electric resistant, chemical resistant, flexible in molding, and remains unaffected to changes in climatic conditions. Globally, technological advancements in glass industry, rise in the demand for value-added glass products, growing construction industry, and increasing need for energy savings are the prime growth drivers of global construction glass market. In addition, increase in demand for green buildings, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global construction glass market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and, stringent government regulations are the key restraints for global construction glass market.
This report identifies the
global construction glass market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global construction glass market.
Geographically North America dominated global construction glass market, and Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population, disposable income and rising demand from the construction industry for developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-users, commercial segment has the highest market share in global construction glass market.
This report segments global construction glass market on the basis of type, manufacturing process, chemical composition, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Construction Glass Market, By Type: Low-E Glass, and Special Glass
- Construction Glass Market, By Manufacturing Process: Float Glass Process, and Rolled/Sheet Process
- Construction Glass Market, By Chemical Composition: Soda-Lime, Potash-Lime, and Potash-Lead
- The report has focused study on construction glass market by basis of end-user industry such as: Residential, Commercial, and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- China Glass Holdings Limited
- Nippon Sheet Glass (NSG)
- Central Glass Co. Ltd.
- Xinyi Glass Holdings Limited
- PPG Industries