The core material
is special class of composite materials, normally having low strength , but its higher thickness provides the sandwich composite with high bending stiffness with overall low density. Globally, growing marine market in the U.S., rise in the demand from wind energy market, and increasing adoption of composites in the aerospace end-use industry are the prime growth drivers of global core materials market. In addition, increase in adoption of core materials for newer applications and, emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global core materials market. However, higher cost of investment, and delay in renewal of production tax credit (PTC) are the key restraints for global core materials market.
This report identifies the global core materials market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global core materials market.
Geographically Asia Pacific dominated global core materials market, and is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing demand for superior performance materials and environmentally friendly products from wind energy and aerospace industries and rising expansion in the developing nations such as, China, and India in this region. Among all the end-users, wind energy segment has the highest market share in global core materials market, owing to higher usage of composites in the designing of blades for large wind turbines.This report segments global core materials market on the basis of type, end-user, and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Core Materials Market, By Type: PVC Foam, PET Foam, SAN Foam, Honeycomb, and Balsa
- The report has focused study on core materials market by basis of end-user such as: Wind Energy, Transportation, Aerospace, Marine, Construction, and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Changzhou Tiansheng New Materials Co. Ltd
- Armacell International S.A.
- Gurit Holding AG
- Euro-Composites S.A.
- The Gill Corporation