is a highly soluble sweetener for hot and cold drinks used by food & beverage industry to produce almost 30 times more sweetness than sugar and also help increasing shelf life of the drinks. Cyclamates can be produced from cyclohexylamine which is obtained by reduction of aniline through the process of sulfonation. Some of cyclamates like sodium and calcium cyclamates are also used as non-sweeteners. Sodium cyclamates is generally known as cyclamate is a common salt. Calcium cyclamate is used in low –sodium and sodium free products.
This report identifies the Fine chemicals market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to cyclamate market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for cyclamate
in 2015 with highest market share due to higher usage of cyclamate in the food & beverage as artificial sweetener. Asia-Pacific was followed by Europe and North America as the second and third largest regional market for cyclamate. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing regional segment during the period of study due to rapidly growing consumption of soft drinks, energy drinks and ready to use fruit juices in the region especially in major economies like India and China.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- This report on global cyclamate is segmented on the basis of cyclamate application, end-use industries using cyclamate for wide range of applications and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of product application categories of cyclamate, this report is segmented into thirteen major applications. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Table Top Sweeteners, Soft Drinks, Instant Beverages, Ice Tea, Shakes, Breakfast Cereals, Fruit Preserves, Biscuits, Chocolates, Dressings, Cakes & Baked Products, Pharmaceutical Products and others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for cyclamate in each of the region.
- Jiali Bio Group (Qingdao) Limited
- Rasna Private Limited
- P.T. Batang Alum Industries
- Food Chem International Corporation
- Hisunny Chemical Co. Ltd