are classified as the organic compounds comprising of amine and carboxylic groups with a unique side chain. These acids perform essential and important functions such as protein buildup and also take active involvment in various metabolic processes. Amino acids except glycine can be broadly classified as Dextro (D) or Levo (L) rotatory forms and shows optical activity along with ability to rotate the plane polarized light. Amino acids rotating the plane towards left are L-amino acids; while those rotating the plane towards right are D-amino acids. D-amino acids are mostly found in cell wall of bacteria. However recent research suggests that D-amino acids are found in humans as well as animals, and participate in important metabolic pathways.
This report identifies the D-Amino Acids market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to D-Amino Acids market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for D-Amino Acids in 2015 with highest market share due to region being the manufacturing hub for the global pharmaceutical industry, which is major end-use industry of D-amino acids.. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest regional market for D-amino acids. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing regional segment during the period of study due to rapidly growing pharmaceutical industry and strong R&D activities going on to expand the scope of usage for the D-amino acids in newer applications and newer industries in the region.
- This report on global D-amino acids is segmented on the basis of industries using D-amino acids in the various applications and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of industries using D-amino acids in several applications, this report is segmented into three major types. Some of the major industries included in this report are as follows: Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Industrial applications & Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for D-amino acids in each of the region.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Evonik Industries AG
- Sekisui Medical Co. Ltd
- Zangjiagang Huachang Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Sichuan Tongsheng Amino Acid Co. ltd
- IRIS Biotech GmbH