is a process to form a coherent metal coating on an electrode using electric current. This process is primarily used to change the surface properties like abrasion and wear resistance, lubricity, corrosion protection, aesthetic qualities, etc. of a metal, but may also be used to build up thickness on undersized parts or to form objects by electroforming. Growing demand for automotives and electronics & electrical appliances is expected to be the key driver for electroplating in the near future.
This report identifies the Fine chemicals market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to electroplating market.
Globally North America dominated the market for electroplating
in 2015 with highest market share due to adoption of this technology by large number of industries since its invention. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest regional market for electroplating. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing regional segment during the period of study due to rapidly growing industrial base and the region becoming manufacturing hub for major end-use industries especially in major economies like Japan, India and China.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- This report on global electroplating is segmented on the basis of electroplating application, end-use industries using electroplating for wide range of applications and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of product application of electroplating, this report is segmented into three major applications. Some of the major applications covered in this report are as follows: Corrosion Protection, Decorative Coating, Electrical Applications, and others
- On the basis of end-use industries using electroplating in wide range of application, this report is segmented into three major segments. Some of the major end-use industries included in this report are as follows: Automotive, Aerospace & Defence, Electronic & Electrical appliances and others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for electroplating in each of the region.
- Allied Finishing Inc
- Atotech Deutschland GmbH
- Interplex Industries Inc
- Kuntz Electroplating Inc
- Peninsula Metal Finishing Inc