Fine Chemicals Market Research Scope:
The base year of the study is 2017, with forecast done up to 2023. The study presents a thorough analysis of the competitive landscape, taking into account the market shares of the leading companies. It also provides information on unit shipments. These provide the key market participants with the necessary business intelligence and help them understand the future of the Fine Chemicals Market. The assessment includes the forecast, an overview of the competitive structure, the market shares of the competitors, as well as the market trends, market demands, market drivers, market challenges, and product analysis. The market drivers and restraints have been assessed to fathom their impact over the forecast period. This report further identifies the key opportunities for growth while also detailing the key challenges and possible threats.
Fine Chemicals Market Report: Industry Coverage:
Fine Chemicals Market-By Type: Agrichemicals, active Pharmaceutical ingredients, Specialty Chemicals, High Purity Chemicals and others.
Fine Chemicals Market- By End-User Industry: Antioxidants, Flavors &fragrances, Food additives, Nutraceuticals, Photographic chemicals, Specialty pigments & dyes, Rubber processing chemicals, Plastics additives, Lubricants, Foundry, Microelectronic grade.
The Fine Chemicals Market report also analyzes the major geographic regions for the market as well as the major countries for the market in these regions. The regions and countries covered in the study include:
- North America: The U.S., Canada, Mexico
- South America: Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Ecuador, Peru, Colombia, Costa Rica
- Europe: The U.K., Germany, Italy, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Denmark
- APAC: China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, India, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong
- The Middle East and Africa: Israel, South Africa, Saudi Arabia
Fine Chemicals Market Key Players Perspective:
The major Key players in this market are BASF, Weylchem International GMBH, Akzo Nobel N.V, Borregaard Industries Ltd., Solvay SA, Cabb GMBH, Albemarle Corporation, Groupe Novasep SAS, Vertellus Holdings LLC, Chemada Fine Chemicals, Arkema Inc., Evonik Industries Ag., China National Petroleum Corporation ,Royal DSM N.V, Toray Fine Chemicals Co. Ltd., Nippon Fine Chemical Co. Ltd., Alzchem Ag And many more.
Market Research and Market Trends of Fine Chemicals Market:
- October 15, 2018: ExxonMobil and BASF Corporation demonstrated new solvent to decrease sulfur emissions with greater efficiency. The companies combinedly developed the new amine-based solvent aimed at meeting stringent sulfur emissions standards with greater efficiency, further raising the bar for tail gas treating and acid gas removal processes.
- October 2017: Bostik, specialty adhesive company opened a production facility for hot melt pressure sensitive adhesives for various end-use industries. By the move, company aims to expand its foot-print in growing Asia specialty chemicals market. Company already owns another production facility for adhesives in India. With the two production facilities, company aims to serve the local exports markets of India
- BASF announced to expand its current production capacity of specialty amines at its production facility in China. The commencement of the production facility is estimated to start by 2019 end. The production capacity of the plant is anticipated to be 21,000 metric tons per year. By this development, the company has extended its product portfolio of specialty amines.
- The increasing trend of sustainability in the end-use industries is driving the demand of specialty chemicals over the worldwide. For instance, increasing regulations on VOC containing coatings has led to increased consumption of specialty, water borne coatings.