Impact Modifiers are additives added to improve the toughness of a variety of plastic resins. They increase the durability of molded or extruded plastics, particularly those subject to impact forces or cold weather service.
Globally, growth in usage of impact modifiers in end-use industries and unavailability of close substitutes are the prime growth drivers of impact modifier market. However, slow growth and recovery in economy is the key restraint for the growth of impact modifier market. The major opportunity to the growth of impact modifier market is its growing demand in emerging nations. The major challenge to the growth of impact modifier market is the growing demand for environment-friendly products.
This report identifies the global impact modifier Market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to impact modifier market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated global Impact Modifier Market
, and is projected to have fastest growth. PVC had the largest market in 2015 among all applications, whereas the nylon application is expected to grow at a highest CAGR between 2016 and 2022.This report segments global impact modifier market on the basis of type, by application, by end-use industry and regional market as follows:
Sample companies profiled in this report are:
- Impact Modifier Market, By Type: ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene), AIM (Acrylic Impact Modifiers), ASA (Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate), MBS (Methacrylate-Butadiene- Styrene), EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer), CPE (Chlorinated Polyethylene) and Others
- Impact Modifier Market, By Application: PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride), Nylon, PBT (Poly-Butylene Terephthalate), Engineering Plastics and Others
- Impact Modifier Market, By End-Use Industry: Packaging, Construction, Consumer Goods, Automotive and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The major countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The major countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain and Russia. The major countries considered under the North American region are United States, Canada and Mexico.
- The DOW Chemical Company
- E.I. Du Pont De Nemours & Co.
- Evonik Industries AG
- Clariant AG
- Chemtura Corporation