is into industrial applications since the beginning of the industrial era and is used in wide range of applications into industrial applications predominantly dominated by applications into tires. Applications of industrial rubber is broadly classifies into four major categories like gaskets, hoses, conveyor belts, sealing products which includes various products such as mechanical rubber goods, vibration control products, molded rubber goods, weather stripping products, wiper blades, rubber hoses, large bore dredging hose, high pressure hoses, rubber belting, flat belts, non-flat belts, elevator and conveyor belting, transmission belts, belt drive system, floor and wall coverings, roll coverings, sheet & film, geomembranes and fabricated rubber products.
This report identifies the
Industrial Rubber Products market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Industrial Rubber Products market.
Globally North America dominated the market for Industrial Rubber Products in 2015 with highest market share due to higher consumption of rubber based products into its automotive industry along with footwear industry in the region. North America was followed by Europe as the second largest regional market for Industrial Rubber Products. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing regional segment during the period of study due to fast growing automotive market in the region especially in India and China along with growing industrial base in the region.
- This report on global Industrial Rubber Products covers different type of industrial rubber products based on rubber types, products, and end-use industries and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of types rubber used to manufacture the industrial rubber products, this report covers two major types of rubbers which is further classified on the basis of their composition, major types of the rubber covered in this report are as follows: Natural Rubber and Synthetic Rubber (Elastomers (EPM/EPDM), Silicone Rubber, Butyl Rubber (IIR Isobutylene-Isoprene rubber), Ethylene-Propylene and Liquid Silicone Rubbers (LSR)
- This reports is also classified on the basis of products made from the various types rubbers to be used in the various industries, on the basis of product form this report is segmented into four major categories, as follows: Hoses, Conveyor Belt, Sealing Product, Footwear and others
- This reports is also classified on the basis of uses of products made from the various types rubbers in the various industries, on the basis of applications of these products into end-use industries this report is segmented into four major categories of industries, as follows: Construction, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Automotive and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for Industrial Rubber Products in each of the region.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company
- Greenville Industrial Rubber & Gasket Co
- Yokohama Rubber Company Ltd
- Cooper Standard Automotive Inc.
- Toyo Tire and Rubber Co. Ltd