An inorganic salt
is just like any otht salt that doesn't contain carbon and can be classified as oxides, halides, carbonates, sulfates, acetates, chlorides, fluorides, hypochlorites, nitrates, phosphates, silicates and sulfides among others. All these salts differ significantly with each other in terms of their physical and chemical properties. Inorganic salts are also important for the human body and plays and essential role in maintaining several metabolic processes, conducting nerve impulses and are components of bones.
This report identifies the Inorganic Salts market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to Inorganic Salts market.
Globally Asia-Pacific dominated the market for inorganic salts in 2015 with highest market share due to higher utilization of fertilizers and agrochemicals in farming practices in counties such as China, India and many other nations in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest regional market for inorganic salts. However, Asia-Pacific is expected to be fastest growing regional segment during the period of study followed by RoW region which is also expecting surge in demand for agro chemicals.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- This report on global Inorganic Salts covers different type of Inorganic Salts based on product types, end-use industries and market size in various geographical regions.
- On the basis of products types, global inorganic salts market can be segmented into several segments. Major segments included in this market research report are as follows: Sodium salts, Potassium salts, Calcium salts, Ammonium salts, Magnesium Salts and Others (Lithium, Barium and Aluminium)
- This report is also classified on the basis of end-use industries using inorganic salts in various applications. Some of the major end-use industries covered in this report are as follows: Agriculture, Pharmaceuticals, Food, Explosives and Others (paper and Pulp, Construction and Biotech Industries)
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets for Inorganic Salts in each of the region.
- Otsuka Chemical Co Ltd
- Emerald Performance Materials
- Eastman Chemicals Co
- Chemtura Corporation
- Lanxess AG