are a kind of synthetic resin, usually available in the form of small beads ranging 0.5 to 1 mm in diameter with white or yellowish colours. They are manufactured by addition of functional groups and quaternary ammonium into three dimensionally cross-linked polymer matrices. Globally, stringent environmental regulations, rise in the demand for nuclear power with the growth in industrialization, and increasing industrialization and need for conservation & re-use of water are the prime growth drivers of global ion-exchange resins market. In addition, increase in adoption of ion-exchange resins for applications, such as- clinical, industrial mining of metals and biodiesel production, and growing industrialization in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global ion-exchange resins market. However, fluctuating raw material prices, lack of awareness in underdeveloped nations, and rising competition from Biosorption technology are the key restraints for global ion-exchange resins market.
This report identifies the
global ion-exchange resins market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global ion-exchange resins market.
Geographically Asia Pacific dominated global ion-exchange resins market, and is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population, and rising demand of nuclear power in developing nations such as China, and India this region. Among all the end-users, power generation segment has the highest market share in global ion-exchange resins market.
This report segments global ion-exchange resins market on the basis of type, application, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Ion-Exchange Resins Market, By Type: Cation Exchange Resins, Anion Exchange Resins, Chelation Resins, and Adsorbent Resins
- Ion-Exchange Resins Market, By Application: Separation Processes, Purification Processes, and Decontamination Processes
- The report has focused study on ion-exchange resins market by basis of end-user such as: Power Generation, Water & Wastewater Treatment, Chemical Processing, Pharmaceuticals, Nuclear Reactors, Food & Beverages, Electrical & Electronics, Mining, and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holding Corporation
- Novasep Holding S.A.S.
- Ion Exchange (India) Ltd.
- Jiangsu Suqing Water Treatment Engineering Group Co. Ltd.