Cupric and cuprous chloride
is a very rare mineral tolbachite and the dihydrate eriochalcite, which are found near fumaroles and is a precursor to the fungicide copper oxychloride. Copper chloride is prepared commercially by the action of chlorination of copper and also generated by treatment of the hydroxide, oxide, or copper carbonate with hydrochloric acid. Globally, Development in the field of biotechnology, rise in the demand for agrochemicals to protect the crops from insect and pest infestation, and increasing agricultural activities in Asian countries are the prime growth drivers of global cupric and cuprous chloride market. In addition, increase in adoption of bio based variants cupric and cuprous chloride for applications, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global cupric and cuprous chloride market. However, Higher cost of research and development, and hazardous nature of cupric and cuprous chloride are the key restraints for global cupric and cuprous chloride market.
This report identifies the global cupric and cuprous chloride market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global cupric and cuprous chloride market.
Geographically North America dominated global cupric and cuprous chloride market, and Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population, agriculture activities, and awareness among the population generated by government support in the developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-users, agriculture segment has the highest market share in global cupric and cuprous chloride market, owing to prevalence of a large genetically modified crops industry.This report segments global cupric and cuprous chloride market on the basis of end-user, and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- The report has focused study on cupric and cuprous chloride market by basis of end-user such as: Blue Flame Displays, Photography, Electroplating Baths, Pigment for Glass and Ceramics, Mordant in Dyeing and Printing Fabrics, and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Hangzhou Chemfar Ltd
- Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Vimal Crop Care Pvt. Ltd.
- Biota Agro Solutions Private Limited
- SAVA Global