which typically comprise of salts, glycols and alcohols is used removing ice, snow from a surface. Deicing fluid is sprayed on the surface using hoses or spray guns and it reduces the freezing point of water. Globally, development of advance and better technology, rise in the demand from aviation industry, and increasing population and tourism in cold regions are the prime growth drivers of global deicing fluid market. In addition, increase in adoption of deicing fluid for newer applications, and, emerging economies in the Eurasia region and others will create new opportunities for global deicing fluid market. However, availability of cheap substitute such as mechanical methods of scrapping, and heating, and risk of rusting and degradation of applied surfaces are the key restraints for global deicing fluid market.
This report identifies the
global deicing fluid market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global deicing fluid market.
Geographically North America dominated global deicing fluid market, and Europe has the second largest market for deicing fluids, owing to several countries in this regions having suitable climate. Rising awareness in the various developing regions of Eastern Europe and Antarctica will boost the market. Among all the end-users, aviation segment has the highest market share in global deicing fluid market.
This report segments global deicing fluid market on the basis of type, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Deicing Fluid Market, By Type: Type I, Type II, Type III, and Type IV
- The report has focused study on deicing fluid market by basis of end-user such as: Automotive, Transportation, Aviation, Industrial, and Others
- This is report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Weifang Qiangyuan Chemical Industry Co.
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Henan Allrich Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Cre Chem Qingdao Limited