The term sterilization
refers to any procedure in medical industry that helps in destroying all forms of microbial life and transmissible agents. Transmissible agents are bacteria, fungi, spore forms and virus. These micro-organisms and transmissible agents are present on the surface of medical instruments, contained in medication, fluid and biological culture media. Sterilization helps in making these culture media infection free by applying heat, pressure, chemical and filtration. This process disables the infectious protein like prions of the micro-organism and hence results in infection free medium.
Geographically North America dominated sterilization equipment market driven by best in class infrastructure, best in industry practices and higher spending by the citizens towards healthcare expenditure. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as second and third largest market for sterilization equipment market. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly developing medical infrastructure, increasing medical tourism, increased spending, and increasing awareness amongst population in developing nations such as China, and India in this region.
This report identifies the global sterilization equipment market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global sterilization equipment market.This report segments global sterilization equipment market on the basis of type, product, end-users and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the sterilization equipment market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Sterilization Equipment Market research report is classified on the basis of type. Some of the major type covered in this report are as follows: Moist Heat, Dry Heat, Ethylene Oxide, Filtration, E-beam, Gamma
- Sterilization Equipment Market research report is classified on the basis of product. Some of the major products covered in this report are as follows: Sterilization Indicators, Detergents, Pouches, Pouches, Lubricants and Sterilization Accessories
- Sterilization Equipment Market research report is classified on the basis of end-user. Some of the major end-users covered in this report are as follows: Hospitals, Pharmaceutical Companies, Food & Beverage Companies, Medical Device Companies
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Steris Corporation
- Getinge Group
- Advanced Sterilization Products (J & J Co.)
- 3M Company
- Belimed AG (A Metall Zug Group Company)