Endoscopic camera systems
are used in the process of endoscopy. They are used by the doctors to view vessels and biological systems inside the body. Globally, increasing adoption of efficient and advanced camera technology for endoscopies and growing patient preference for minimally invasive surgeries are the prime growth drivers of endoscopic camera system market. In addition, rise in aging population, rising investments, funds and grants by government bodies worldwide and rising number of hospitals and their investments in endoscopy instruments are the opportunities for endoscopic camera system market to grow. However, high cost of endoscopic camera systems is the key restraint for endoscopic camera system market.
This report identifies the global endoscopic camera system market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to endoscopic camera system market.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the endoscopic camera system market and is projected to have the fastest growth owing to the increasing adoption of efficient and advanced camera technology for endoscopies and growing patient preference for minimally invasive surgeries, esp. in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the applications, Arthroscopy segment has the highest market share in endoscopic camera system market.This report segments endoscopic camera system market on the basis of camera system type, application and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Endoscopic Camera System Market, By Camera System Type: Single Chip CCD and Three Chip CCD
- Endoscopic Camera System Market, By Application: Arthroscopy, Bronchoscopy, Colonoscopy, Cystoscopy, Hysteroscopy, Laparoscopy, Laryngoscopy and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The major countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The major countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain and Russia. The major countries considered under the North American region are United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Olympus Corporation
- Ethicon, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Johnson & Johnson)
- Fujifilm Holding Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Karl Storz GmbH & Co. Kg