An optical component attenuator, or fiber optic component attenuator,
is a device which is used to for reducing the amplitude of a signal without appreciably distorting the waveform, either in free space or in an optical fiber. The basic types of optical attenuators are fixed, step-wise variable, and continuously variable. Rapidly expanding digital network in the developing economies is the key growth driver for the fibre optic component attenuator in the recent time also increasing and fast changing telecommunication industry is expected to remain another major growth driver for the fibre optic component attenuators market and will also provide huge opportunity for the market players to expand their market share and tap the untapped market during the period of study.
This report identifies the global fiber optic component attenuators market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to fiber optic component attenuators market.
Geographically, North America dominated the fiber optic component attenuators market due to higher penetration of digital technology and well setup advanced digital network in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for fiber optic component attenuators. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly expanding digital network and increasing penetration of technology in the major regional economies such as India and China in the region.
This report segments fiber optic component attenuators market on the basis of product type, application and regional market as follows:
- This report on fiber optic component attenuators market is segment on the basis of product types covering two major product types as follows: Fixed (Bulkhead/Plug/Panel Mount and In-Line Jumper), Variable (VOA) (Manually VOA and Electronically VOA)
- This report on fiber optic component attenuators market is segment on the basis of applications covering five major applications of fibre optic component attenuators as follows: Telecommunications, Private Data LAN/WAN, Cable TV, Military/Aerospace, Specialty and Others
- This report on fiber optic component attenuators has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Boston Applied Technologies Incorporated (BATi)
- Alliance Fiber Optic Products Inc. (AFOP)
- Fiber Optic & Telecommunication Inc. (FO&T)
- 3A Fiber Optic Communications, Inc.
- Accelink Technologies Co., Ltd