are polarized capacitors whose anode electrode is made of either niobium metal or niobium oxide on which an insulating niobium pentoxide layer acts as a dielectric medium in the niobium capacitor. Niobium capacitors are slowly and steadily finding increasing applications in newer industries due to its cost effectiveness over its tantalum counterparts. Globally, lower cost of niobium capacitors in comparison to tantalum capacitors and growing nature of end use industries are the prime growth drivers of niobium capacitor market. In addition, increase in adoption of niobium capacitors for newer applications, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for niobium capacitor market in the near future. However, low availability of quality niobium capacitor suppliers on a global level and technical issues in regards to usage of niobium capacitors are the key restraints for niobium capacitor market.
This report identifies the
global niobium capacitor market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global niobium capacitor market.
Geographically, North America dominated the niobium capacitor market, and Asia-Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing growth of the electronics and steel industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-usage industries, steel industry segment has the highest market share in niobium capacitor market.
This report segments niobium capacitor market on the basis of anode material, capacitance, end-use industry, and regional market as follows:
- Niobium Capacitor Market, By Anode Material: Niobium, Niobium Oxide
- Niobium Capacitor Market, By Capacitance: 10 µF, 47 µF, 100 µF and Others
- The report has focused study on niobium capacitor market by basis of end-use industry such as: Steel, Electronics, Automotive and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region.
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Holy Stone International
- AVX Corporation
- Panasonic Electronics
- Illinois Capacitor
- Murata Manufacturing Co., Ltd.