are associated with sudden surge of overwhelming anxiety and fear. Globally, development of advance technology for treatment of panic attacks, rise in the incidences of panic attacks, owing to stressful life, sedentary lifestyle, and increasing awareness about panic attacks and its negative affect the quality of life. In addition, increase in adoption of panic attack treatment in emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for panic attack treatment market. However, side effects of medications such as dry mouth, nauseacould, and habit forming nature, and poor diagnosis rate to detect anxiety disorders are the key restraints for panic attack treatment market.
This report identifies the global panic attack treatment market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to panic attack treatment market.
Geographically, North America dominated the panic attack treatment market, owing to rise in incidence of panic attacks, and prevalence of awareness among people related to anxiety disorders. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing stress due to changing lifestyle and modernising healthcare infrastructure in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the drugs, Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI) has the highest market share in panic attack treatment market.This report segments panic attack treatment market on the basis of panic attacks type, drug, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the panic attack treatment market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Panic Attack Treatment Market, By Panic Attacks Type: Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Social Anxiety Disorder, and Other Special Phobias
- Panic Attack Treatment Market, By Drug: Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor (SSRI), Serotonin Norepinephrine Reuptake Inhibitor (SNRI), and Benzodiazepines (BZD)
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche
- Actavis Pharmaceutical Company
- Noven Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Recordati Rare Diseases