is used to for packaging solutions, largely to the consumer products. Globally, development of efficient and advance technology, rise in the awareness regarding sustainable packaging material, and recyclability of Paper and Paper Board are the prime growth drivers of paperboard packaging market. In addition, increase in adoption of paperboard packaging for newer applications, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for paperboard packaging market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and replacing plastic packaging for food application in developing countries are the key restraints for paperboard packaging market.
This report identifies the global paperboard packaging market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global paperboard packaging market.
Geographically, North America dominated the paperboard packaging market, and Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population, rise in consumer awareness for sustainable packaging, and growing food and beverage industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-users, food and beverage segment has the highest market share in paperboard packaging market.
This report segments paperboard packaging market on the basis of product type, grade, end-user, and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Paperboard Packaging Market, By Product Type: Corrugated Box, Boxboard, and Flexible Paper Packaging
- Paperboard Packaging Market, By Grade: Coated Unbleached ‘Kraft’ Paperboard, White Line Chipboard (WLC), Label Paper, Folding Box Board (FBB), Solid Bleached Sulfate (SBS), Liquid Packaging Grade, Parchment Paper, Vegetable Paper, Filter Paper, and Others
- The report has focused study on paperboard packaging market by basis of end-user such as: Food, Beverage, Healthcare, Personal & Home Care, Logistics, Industrial, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Clearwater Paper Corporation
- DS Smith PLC
- Packaging Corp. of America
- Amcor Limited
- Cascades Inc.