The paper and packaging industry is an important part of the U.S. economy and its market is estimated to be valued at $115 billion in 2017. The market for Paperboard Packaging is witnessing a substantial growth due to shift in consumer tastes and preferences associated with rising demand for enhanced processed food and products with hygiene packaging
What is Paperboard Packaging?
Paper and paper-based packaging are vital components of globally serving many industries for various packaging requirements. Paper-based packaging is a versatile and cost-efficient method to transport, protect and preserve a large number of products across various industries. Paperboard packaging is lightweight and is also customizable to meet customer requirements.
What are the major applications of Paperboard Packaging ?
The various end users assessed include food, beverage, pharmaceuticals, logistics, industrial and others.
Market Research and Market Trends of Paperboard Packaging
- The latest trends in the healthcare market are shaping new ways of packaging medical products. Healthcare is one of the major application for paperboard packaging industry. With global demand for healthcare packaging materials reaching USD 33.4 billion, it is further expected that the market grows about four per cent annually until 2020. Furthermore, this is mainly driven in Asia, while other regions have also registered notable expansion.
- The beauty care segment in paperboard packaging have become an important application for the market. Consumer attitudes to beauty care products has come down to two simple factors such as emotions and trust. Emotional responses to how products are presented have become a common trend in today’s packaging industry. Therefore, manufactures are coming up with new presentable packaging techniques to satisfy the customers and this trend is expected to drive the market during forecast period.
- Advanced paperboard packaging materials and structures are offering food processors an increasingly broad range of benefits such as superior microwave cooking results, on-the-go convenience and retail differentiation. Moreover, improvements in recycled paperboard are making packaging that are constructed partially or entirely from recycled board more popular for frozen items and shelf-stable products such as crackers, chocolates and cereals is changing the phase of paperboard packaging market.
Who are the Major Players in Paperboard Packaging Market ?
The companies referred in the market research report include the Amcor Ltd.
Cascades Inc., Clearwater Paper Corporation, Colbert Packaging, DS Smith Plc., Europac, Georgia-Pacific Packaging, Howell Packaging and others.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.