is a colourless, soft solid substance manufactured by the process of refining crude oil to gasoline, and consists of various hydrocarbons. It is. Globally, growing demand for paraffin scented candles, rise in the demand for building materials, owing to faster rate of growth in construction activities, and increase in usage for cardboard and paper coating mainly in food industry are the prime growth drivers of paraffin market. In addition, increase in adoption of paraffin for hot melt adhesives, industrial & surface protection coatings, rubber & plastic processing aids, pharmaceuticals, electrical insulation, metal castings and fabric proofing & impregnation, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for paraffin market. However, volatile prices and supply of crude oil, stringent government environmental regulations, and increasing popularity of bio-based products are the key restraints for paraffin market.
This report identifies the global paraffin market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to paraffin market.
Geographically, North America dominated the paraffin market
, owing to high demand from building & construction. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population, rise in building and cosmetics industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the end-users, candles segment has the highest market share in paraffin market.This report segments paraffin market on the basis of form, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Paraffin Market, By Form: Scale, Semi-Refined and Fully Refined
- The report has focused study on paraffin market by basis of end-user such as: Packaging, Candles, Cosmetics, Building Materials, Inks, PVC, Polishes, Rubber and Tires
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Sinopec Beijing Yanshan Company
- Koster Keunen Hooland BV
- Hexion Specialty Chemicals Inc.
- Marcus Oil & Chemical
- Blended Waxes Inc.