also known as pearlescent pigments belong to the group of phosphorescent and fluorescent pigments. They have a transparent appearance because of smooth and highly reflective planes. Globally, development of newer, advance, and efficient technology, rise in the automobile manufacturing, increasing demand for non-toxic and eco-friendly pigment and growing preference for aesthetics finishes in passenger cars are the prime growth drivers of pearl pigment market. In addition, increase in adoption of pearl pigment for newer applications, and emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for pearl pigment market. However, higher cost of production and complex manufacturing process, and stringent government regulations, are the key restraints for pearl pigment market.
This report identifies the global pearl pigment market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to pearl pigment market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated the pearl pigment market, and is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing automobile manufacturing, rise in print industry, and growing demand for paint and decorative coatings in developing nations such as China and India in this region. Among all the end-users, paints & coatings segment has the highest market share in pearl pigment market.This report segments pearl pigment market on the basis of colours, end-user, and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Pearl Pigment Market, By Colour: Red, Yellow, Orange, Brown, Phthalocyanine Blue, and Green
- The report has focused study on pearl pigment market by basis of end-user such as: Automotive Paints, Architectural and Decorative Paints, Plastic, Paints & Coatings, Printing, Toy Industry, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Shanghai Zhuerna High-Tech Powder Material Co. Ltd
- Oxen Special Chemicals Co. Ltd
- Huaian Concord Industrial Product Co. Ltd.
- Zhejiang Ruicheng Effect Pigments Co. Ltd
- Fujian Kuncai Material Technology Co Ltd