Perchloroethylene or tetrachloroethylene
is a colorless liquid and has a sweet-smelling fragrance. It is also known as PERC and is chemically stable and non-flammable. It has higher boiling point and long cleaning phase and is manufactured by chloronylosis of relatively lighter hydrocarbons. However, there are issues with recyclability. Globally, development of efficient and advance technology, rise in the air-conditioning and refrigeration market and growing automotive industry in developing countries are the prime growth drivers of perchloroethylene market. In addition, increase in adoption of perchloroethylene for newer applications, and emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for perchloroethylene market. However, higher cost of the research and development and stringent government regulations and complex approval process are the key restraints for perchloroethylene market.
This report identifies the
global perchloroethylene market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to perchloroethylene market.
Geographically, Asia Pacific dominated the perchloroethylene market and is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population, rise in demand of perchloroethylene from refrigerant and solvent market, and growing vapor degreasing activities in aerospace and automotive sector in developing nations such as China and India in this region. Among all the end-users, refrigerators segment has the highest market share in perchloroethylene market.
This report segments perchloroethylene market on the basis of applications, end-user, and regional market as follows:
- Perchloroethylene Market, By Application: Refrigerants, Solvent, Dry Cleaning, Vapour Degreaser, Extractant, and Others
- The report has focused study on perchloroethylene market by basis of end-user such as: Refrigerators, Automotives, Aerospace, Metalworking Industries, Industrial, Commercial, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Banner Chemicals Group
- Occidental Chemical Corporation
- ACE Geosynthetics Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Aicello Chemical Co. Ltd