is one of the short term and environment related acute disease of the nasal system, in which irritation and inflammation of the internal lining and mucous membrane of the nose occurs. Globally, development of new and more effective products and formulations, rise in the awareness regarding perennial allergic rhinitis, increasing population of perennial allergic rhinitis patients and environmental changes and changes in lifestyle are the prime growth drivers of perennial allergic rhinitis market. In addition, increase in adoption of perennial allergic rhinitis treatments and emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for perennial allergic rhinitis market. However, higher cost of the research and development and risk of side effects are the key restraints for perennial allergic rhinitis market.
This report identifies the global perennial allergic rhinitis market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to perennial allergic rhinitis market.
Geographically Europe dominated the perennial allergic rhinitis market because of large population of perennial allergic rhinitis patients. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population, rise in consumer awareness for disease diagnosis and its treatment, modernizing healthcare infrastructure and growing medical tourism industry in developing nations such as China and India in this region. Among all the treatment, antihistamines have the highest market share in perennial allergic rhinitis market.This report segments perennial allergic rhinitis market on the basis of treatment, diagnosis and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the perennial allergic rhinitis market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Perennial Allergic Rhinitis Market, By Treatment: Steroids, Antihistamines, Allergen Immunotherapy Formulations, Decongestants, and Other Treatments
- The report has focused study on perennial allergic rhinitis market by basis of diagnosis such as: Radio Allergo Sorbent Testing (RAST), Blood Test, Patch Test, Skin Prick Test, and Allergen Sensitivity Test
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Hanmi Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sumitomo Pharma Co.
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co.