are fabrics having superior stain and fade resistance, easily clean ability, and long lasting durability. Globally, development of efficient and advance technology, rise in the demand for comfort and functionality in fabrics, increasing demand for protective clothing and sports apparel segment, and growing demand for performance fabrics demand in end-use industries are the prime growth drivers of performance fabric market. In addition, increase in adoption of performance fabric for newer applications and emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for performance fabric market. However, higher cost of the research and development and rising popularity of substitutes are the key restraints for performance fabric market.
This report identifies the global performance fabric market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to performance fabric market.
Geographically, North America dominated the performance fabric market, and Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing automotive and aerospace industry, rise in the importance given for industrial and defence protective clothing and modernizing infrastructure in developing nations such as China and India in this region. Among all the end-users, industrial segment has the highest market share in performance fabric market.This report segments performance fabric market on the basis of product type, application, end-user and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Performance Fabric Market, By Product Type: Coated Fabrics, Polyamide, High-Tenacity Polyester, Composite Fabrics, Aramid, and Others
- Performance Fabric Market, By Application: Abrasion resistance, Water resistance, Stain resistance, Anti-microbial, U.V. resistance, Fire resistance, and Others
- The report has focused study on performance fabric market by basis of end-user such as: Construction, Fire-Fighting, Sports Apparel, Automotive, Aerospace, Military & Defence, Industrial, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company
- W.L. Gore & Associates Inc.
- Royal Tencate N.V.
- Toray Industries Inc.
- Omnova Solutions Inc.