Peripheral arterial disease
, in which the arteries, other than supplying blood to heart and brain narrow down. Globally, increasing adoption rates of minimally invasive surgeries and higher healthcare expenditure, rise in the awareness and improving government initiative and growing population of peripheral arterial disease patient are the prime growth drivers of peripheral arterial disease market. In addition, increase in adoption of treatment of peripheral arterial disease, and emerging economies such as China, India and others will create new opportunities for peripheral arterial disease market. However, higher cost of the research and development and increasing risk of side effects of treatment drugs are the key restraints for peripheral arterial disease market.
This report identifies the global peripheral arterial disease market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to peripheral arterial disease market.
Geographically, North America dominated the peripheral arterial disease market, because of higher healthcare expenditure and patient awareness. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing aging population, modernizing healthcare structure, and growing medical tourism in developing nations such as China and India in this region. Among all the devices, peripheral vascular stents has the highest market share in peripheral arterial disease market.This report segments peripheral arterial disease market on the basis of drugs, devices, pipeline and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the peripheral arterial disease market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Market, By Drugs: Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs, High Blood Pressure Lowering Drug, Blood Sugar Regulating Drug, and Blood Clot Preventing Drug
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Market, By Devices: Peripheral Vascular Stents, Peripheral Transluminal Angioplasty Balloon Catheters, PTA Guidewires, Atherectomy Devices, Chronic Total Occlusion Devices, Aortic Stents, Synthetic Surgical Grafts, Embolic Protection Devices, and Inferior Vena Cava Filters
- The report has focused study on peripheral arterial disease market by basis of pipeline such as: Rivaroxaban, DLBS1033, Clopidogrel, Propionyl-L-Caritine, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Edward Lifesciences Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Medtronic Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Angioscore Inc.