are simple and extremely useful devices which serves an important purpose in many circuits. Generally check valves are used in systems where back flow is not permitted, check valves allow free flow in one direction and block flow in the opposite direction. Those check valves used in pneumatic circuits working to convert compressed gas into mechanical work especially in order to create some motion or thurst are called pneumatic check valves. Globally increasing demand of pneumatic check valves in automotive and aerospace applications is expected to drive the demand for the pneumatic valves apart from these increasing trends of factory automation in order to increase efficiency and reduce man power is also expected to be the key growth drivers during the period of study.
This report identifies the global pneumatic check valve market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to pneumatic check valve market.
Geographically, North America dominated the pneumatic check valve market due to higher demand of the pneumatic check valve in the major end-use industries in the region. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest consumer of pneumatic check valve. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly expanding industrial base, increasing demand for the pneumatic check valve from the automotive and transportation industry especially in the major regional economies such as India and China in the region. This report segments pneumatic check valve market on the basis of application and regional market as follows:
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- On the basis of applications this report on global pneumatic check valve market is segmented as follows, covering all major applications as follows: Aerospace, Conveyor & material handling, Factory automation, Life science & medical, Machine tools, Packaging machinery, Transportation & automotive, and Others
- This report on pneumatic check valve has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Parker Hannifin (USA)
- Sun-rise H&P Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- CKD Corporation (Japan)
- Chelic Pneumatic (Taiwan)
- Koganei Corporation (Japan)