Pregnancy products are the products dedicated to deal with the physical changes in a pregnant women during and after pregnancy. Pregnancy period involves many hormonal changes affecting physique, skin, hair, nail and many other parts of a woman body. These products are aimed at minimizing the effects of pregnancy on the women’s physique and is gaining popularity in the large part of the world. Increasing awareness and disposable income in developing nations is expected to drive the demand for the pregnancy products in the developing economies. However, higher prices and side effects of using such products is expected to be key restraint in the growth of the of the pregnancy products dung the period of the study.
This report identifies the global pregnancy products market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global pregnancy products market.
Geographically, North America dominated the pregnancy products market due to higher demand of the pregnancy products in the region due better post pregnancy care, higher awareness about such products and higher disposable income. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest markets for pregnancy products. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to higher number of expecting mothers, increasing awareness about pregnancy products and rising disposable income the major parts of the region especially in the major regional economies such as India and China in the region.
This report segments pregnancy products market on the basis of product category and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of product category this report on pregnancy products market is segmented as follows, covering all major product categories as follows: Stretch mark minimizer, Body restructuring gel, Toning/Firming lotion, Breast cream, Nipple protection cream, Itching cream and Others
- This report on pregnancy products has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the pregnancy products market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Mama Mio US Inc.
- E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc.
- Clarins Group
- Expanscience Laboratories, Inc.
- Nine Naturals, LLC
1. Pregnancy Products Market – Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.3. Product Benchmarking
3.4. End User Profiling
3.5. Top 5 Financials Analysis
4. Pregnancy Products Market– Forces
4.1.1. Increasing demand and awareness about pregnancy care products in the developing nations
4.5. Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Buyers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of Substitutes
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Pregnancy Products Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers & Distributors
6. Pregnancy Products Market, By Product
6.1. Stretch mark minimizer
6.2. Body restructuring gel
6.3. Toning/Firming lotion
6.4. Breast cream
6.5. Nipple protection cream
6.6. Itching cream
7. Pregnancy Products Market, By Application
7.1. Food & Beverage
7.3. Personal Care
8. Pregnancy Products Market, By Geography
8.1.7. Rest of Europe
8.2. Asia Pacific
8.2.4. South Korea
8.2.5. Rest of Asia-Pacific
8.3. North America
8.4. Rest of the World (RoW)
8.4.2. Rest of RoW
9. Pregnancy Products – Market Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply- Contract
10. Company Profiles (Overview, Financials, SWOT Analysis, Developments, Product Portfolio)
10.1. Mama Mio US Inc.
10.2. E.T. Browne Drug Co., Inc.
10.3. Clarins Group
10.4. Expanscience Laboratories, Inc.
10.5. Noodle & Boo
10.6. Nine Naturals, LLC
10.7. Novena Maternity
10.8. Johnson & Johnson
* More than 40 Companies are profiled in this Research Report, Complete List available on Request*
"Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.5. Compilation of Expert Insights