can be defined as an organophosphate insecticide in a liquid form with a pale yellow to amber color and a garlic-like odor. Profenosos is used to kill pests that damage crop and thus, affects the overall agricultural productivity. Profenofos is highly flammable in nature owing to the chemical properties of the solvents in which it is dissolved. Profenofos as per WHO belongs to class II of the overall toxicity class. Profenofos widely finds application as insecticide, acaricide or miticide. Globally increasing population and reducing arable land has resulted into higher demand for the food crops resulting into urgent need to increase productivity. This factor is expected to drive the demand for profenosos during the period of study. However, strict regulations laid down over the usage of pesticides and insecticides in EU and other developed nations is expected to be the major restraint for the growth of profenofos market during the period of study.
This report identifies the global profenofos market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to profenofos market.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the profenofos market due to higher usage of insecticides in for crop protection and also the region is the largest producer of profenosos due to presence of large number of companies in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as the second and third largest markets for profenofos. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing demand due to increasing complaints of crop damage by pests and insects in the region.
This report segments profenofos market on the basis of crop applications and regional market as follows:
- This report on profenofos market is segment on the basis of crop applications covering four major crop types as as follows: Cotton, Fruits & Vegetables, Wheat, Pulses, Others
- This report on profenofos has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Acme Organics Pvt. Ltd.
- Fulon Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Hualong Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Baoling Chemical Co., Ltd.
- National Company for Agrochemicals Production (Agrochem)