is most commonly used as a solvent and is mostly classified into two major category as Isopropanol and N-Propanol. This is most common available solvent and is used in wide range of applications from industrial solvent to pharmaceutical industry. Globally increasing demand for propanol in the end-use industries especially in developing economies such as India and China is expected to be the key growth driver for propanol during the period of study. Increasing applications and demand for propanol from the pharmaceutical industry is expected to remain the key growth opportunity for the propanol demand in the near future for the players in the propanol industry. However, volatile raw material prices is expected to be the key restraint for this growing market during the period of study.
This report identifies the
global propanol market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to propanol market.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated the isopropanol market due to higher consumption from end-use industries whereas N-propanol market is dominated by North America. Europe remained third largest consumer of Isopropanol and N-Propanol. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly expanding end-use industrial base in the major regional economies such as India and China in the region.
This report segments propanol market on the basis of product type, application and regional market as follows:
- This report on propanol market is segment on the basis of product types covering two major product types as follows: Isopropanol and N-Propanol
- This report on propanol market is segment on the basis of applications covering major applications of isopropanol and N-Propanol as follows: Isopropanol Applications (Industrial Solvents, Chemical Intermediates, Pharmaceuticals and Others), N-Propanol Applications (Direct Solvent, N-Propyl Acetate, N-Propylamines, Glycol Ethers and Others)
- This report on propanol has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- China National Petroleum Corporation
- Deepak Fertilizers And Petrochemicals Corporation Limited
- Eastman Chemical Company
- Exxon Mobil Chemical Company
- ISU Chemical Co. Ltd.