Quartz crystal oscillator
can be defines as an oscillator used in electronics device in order to achieve the stable frequency and precise clocks. Quartz Crystal oscillator uses the mechanical resonance of a vibrating crystal which is made of piezoelectric material to generate an electrical signal with a very precise frequency. Globally growing telecommunication technology and penetration of the smartphones and tablets into pockets of majority of the population across the world is expected to be the key growth driver, however fast changing technology and introduction the advanced version of the crystal oscillators is making them obsoleted and outdated technology which is expected to remain the major restraint and key concern for the market players during the period of study.
This report identifies the
global quartz crystal oscillators market
size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to quartz crystal oscillators market.
Geographically, North America dominated the quartz crystal oscillators market due to higher demand of electrical consumer goods and smartphones by its tech savvy citizens. North America was followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific as the second and third largest consumer of quartz crystal oscillators. Asia Pacific is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly expanding smart phone consumer base especially in the major regional economies such as India and China in the region.
This report segments quartz crystal oscillators market on the basis of circuit type, technology, mounting scheme, application and regional market as follows:
- On the basis of circuit type this report on quartz crystal oscillators market is segmented as follows, covering all major types follows: Simple Packaged Crystal Oscillator (Spxo), Temperature-Compensated Crystal Oscillator (Tcxo) (Voltage-Controlled Temperature-Compensated Crystal Oscillator (Vctcxo)), Voltage-Controlled Crystal Oscillator (Vcxo) ( Temperature-Compensated Voltage-Controlled Crystal Oscillator (Tcvcxo), Oven Controlled Voltage-Controlled Crystal Oscillator (Ocvcxo)), Frequency-Controlled Crystal Oscillator (Fcxo), Oven Controlled Crystal Oscillator (Ocxo) (Double Oven-Controlled Crystal Oscillator (Docxo), Evacuated Miniature Crystal Oscillator (Emxo)) and Others
- On the basis of mounting this report on quartz crystal oscillator market is segmented as follows: Surface Mount, Thru-Hole
- On the basis of technology this report on quartz crystal oscillator market is segmented as follows: At Cut, Bt Cut, Sc Cut and Others
- On the basis of application this report on quartz crystal oscillator market is segmented as follows: Telecom and Networking, Consumer Electronics, Military and Aerospace, Research and Measurement, Industrial, Automotive, Medical Equipment and Others
- This report on quartz crystal oscillators has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Miyazaki Epson Corporation
- Nihon Dempa Kogyo (NDK) Co., LTD.
- Txc Corporation
- Kyocera Crystal Device Corporation
- Daishinku Corp.