Semiconductor wafer fabrication is defined as a process of production of photonic and electrical circuits that include LEDs, RF amplifiers and optical computer components which help in building components with required electrical structures. Globally, rising demand from consumer electronics industry and increasing technological advancements in telecom and semiconductor sector are the prime growth drivers of semiconductor wafer fab equipment market. In addition, innovation in wafer technologies and increase in adoption of semiconductor wafer fab equipment for newer applications will create new opportunities for semiconductor wafer fab equipment market in the near future. However, higher cost of the research and development is the key restraint for the growth of semiconductor wafer fab equipment market.
This report identifies the global
semiconductor wafer fab equipment market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape and other key aspects with respect to semiconductor wafer fab equipment market.
Geographically, Asia-Pacific dominated the semiconductor wafer fab equipment market and is projected to have the fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population and rise in the demand for consumer electronics esp., in the developing nations such as China and India. Among all the end-users, the telecom segment has the highest market share in semiconductor wafer fab equipment market.
This report segments semiconductor wafer fab equipment market on the basis of fabrication process, size, end-user, application and regional market as follows:
- Semiconductor Wafer Fab Equipment (WFE) Market, By Fabrication Process: Front-End-Of-Line (FEOL) Processing and Back-End-Of-Line (BOEL) Processing
- Semiconductor Wafer Fab Equipment (WFE) Market, By Size: 150 mm, 200 mm and 300 mm
- Semiconductor Wafer Fab Equipment (WFE) Market, By Application: Smart Phone, Television (TV), Pagers, PC Peripherals, Copiers, Automotive Parts and Others
- The report has focused study on semiconductor wafer fab equipment market by basis of end-user such as: Telecom, Retail, Healthcare, BFSI and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
Sample Companies Profiled in this Report are:
- Intel Corporation
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC)
- Lenovo Group
- Samsung Corporation
- Lam Research