Disposable glove market is valued 6639.5$ million in the year 2017 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2018-2023. Medical and Dental is having the highest market share of 71% and followed by industrial safety and chemical which is having 11% of market share. The non-powdered gloves are having the highest market share in the year 2017 than the powered gloves. Non-powdered gloves is valued 5306.5$ million in the year 2017 whereas the powdered glove is valued 1333.0 $million in 2017 and is expected to reach 7533.0 and 1521.1 respectively by 2022.
What is Disposable Gloves Market?
Disposable gloves market is segmented based on the type available. They are latex gloves, vinyl gloves, nitrile gloves, chloroprene, synthetic gloves, polyvinyl chloride gloves and neoprene gloves. There are available in different forms like powdered and non-powdered. Non-powdered gloves have more demand than the powdered gloves.
What are the major applications for Disposable Gloves market?
Disposable gloves are applied in sterile and non-sterile. Disposable gloves are used in agriculture, healthcare, construction, manufacturing, transportation and in many other industries. Gloves are mainly used in hospitals and clinics to prevent infection from patient to patient and even to the doctors.
Market Research and Market Trends of Disposable Gloves Market
- Haptic glove which is using virtual reality. By using these gloves it monitor how the person is interacting with the real objects. This haptic gloves measures how the skin is stretching or contracting when a person lift any object. When an object is lifted the object is pressed in different places of the hand haptic gloves measures how hard the object is pressed.
- NASA has developed a robotic glove technology for space station which is now finding way on earth too in different industries like health care, manufacturing and many others. These robo gloves uses sensors and actuators that are comparable with nerves and muscles in a human hand. By using this robo gloves the amount of force that the worker needs while working is reduced.
- Next generation artificial intelligence technology gloves which is the first intelligent heated glove for cold climate activities and condition. This is a light weight water resistant glove which is fully automated and integrated control system that uses Accuskin thermal recognition and Hyper-Burst Vascular Stimulus Technology which maintains a comfortable skin surface temperature in all cold conditions.
- Scanner gloves are used in automotive industry to scan the car components while dispatching. This glove named Mark which have an embedded barcode scanner that helps the employees to scan the components and can move freely and can scan and pack more cartons more easily.
Who are the Major Players in Bluetooth Low Energy market?
The companies referred in the market research report includes Ansell Medical GBU, Supermax corporation, Kossan, Hartalega, Rubberex and more than 10 other companies.
What is our report scope?
The report incorporates in-depth assessment of the competitive landscape, product market sizing, product benchmarking, market trends, product developments, financial analysis, strategic analysis and so on to gauge the impact forces and potential opportunities of the market. Apart from this the report also includes a study of major developments in the market such as product launches, agreements, acquisitions, collaborations, mergers and so on to comprehend the prevailing market dynamics at present and its impact during the forecast period 2018-2024.
All our reports are customizable to your company needs to a certain extent, we do provide 20 free consulting hours along with purchase of each report, and this will allow you to request any additional data to customize the report to your needs.
Key Takeaways from this Report
- Evaluate market potential through analyzing growth rates (CAGR %), Volume (Units) and Value ($M) data given at country level – for product types, end use applications and by different industry verticals.
- Understand the different dynamics influencing the market – key driving factors, challenges and hidden opportunities.
- Get in-depth insights on your competitor performance – market shares, strategies, financial benchmarking, product benchmarking, SWOT and more.
- Analyze the sales and distribution channels across key geographies to improve top-line revenues.
- Understand the industry supply chain with a deep-dive on the value augmentation at each step, in order to optimize value and bring efficiencies in your processes.
- Get a quick outlook on the market entropy – M&A’s, deals, partnerships, product launches of all key players for the past 4 years.
- Evaluate the supply-demand gaps, import-export statistics and regulatory landscape for more than top 20 countries globally for the market.