1. Electromechanical relay - Market Overview
2. Executive Summary
3. Electromechanical relay - Market landscape
3.1. Market Share Analysis
3.2. Comparative Analysis
3.2.1. Product Benchmarking
3.2.2. End User Profiling
3.2.3. Top 5 Financial analysis
4. Electromechanical relay - Market Forces
4.1. Market Drivers
4.1.1. Growing demand in the Asia-Pacific region
4.2. Market Constraints
4.3. Market Opportunities
4.4. Market Challenges
4.5. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
4.5.1. Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2. Bargaining Power of Customers
4.5.3. Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4. Threat of substitution
4.5.5. Degree of Competition
5. Electromechanical relay Market – Strategic Analysis
5.1. Value Chain Analysis
5.2. Pricing Analysis
5.3. Opportunities Analysis
5.4. Product/Market Life Cycle Analysis
5.5. Suppliers and Distributors
6. Electromechanical relay Market - By Type
6.1. Reed relays
6.2. Heavy duty and high voltage relays
6.3. Aerospace relays
7. Electromechanical relay Market – By Application
7.2. Automation and controls
7.3. Wireless technology
7.4. Railways routing and signaling
8. Electromechanical relay Market – By Geography
8.2. North America
8.4.4. South Korea
9. Market Entropy
9.2. Technological Developments
9.3. Merger & Acquisitions, and Joint Ventures
9.4. Supply - Contract
10. Company Profiles (Introduction, Financials, Key Insights, Key Strategy, Product Portfolio, SWOT Analysis)
10.2. Omron Corp.
10.4. Schneider Electric
10.5. Fujitsu Ltd
10.6. Comus International Inc.
10.7. Coto Technology Inc.
10.8. Crydom Inc.
10.9. StandexMeder Electronics
*More than 10 Companies are profiled in this Research Report*
"*Financials would be provided on a best efforts basis for private companies"
11.3. Research Methodology
11.4. Expert Insights
Electromechanical relay is typically a switch, necessary to control high power devices. The switch is actuated by electric current flow, causing opening or closing of the circuit. The sensing unit in the relay is connected to AC or DC current, the power supplied generates a magnetic force which controls the switch mechanism in the circuit.
Electromechanical relay market can be categorized based on type. Reed relays, heavy duty and high voltage relays and aerospace relays are few types.
Electromechanical relay is used in various appliances. The functions of the relay are as follows:
- On/Off control: In limiting and controlling high power load, such as in air conditioners, compressor in this device works as a relay
- Limit control: As an optimum motor speed controller
- Logic operation: Performs some logical operations
Electromechanical relay have an advantage of being low cost, non-heat sink, multiple poled and can be switched between AC and DC current with equal ease.
In general electrical devices requires electromechanical relay for their functioning. Hence, relays have numerous applications. Their use has seen importance mainly in aerospace, wireless technology, railways routing and signaling, automation and controls, etc.
This report provides information on electromechanical relay market size for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also focuses on market drivers, challenges, restraints, market dynamics, growth indicators, competitive landscape, potential growth opportunities and other key aspects with respect to electromechanical relay market.
A growing population and emerging economy are contributing to the increased consumption of various utensils made of electromechanical relay. Market of electromechanical relay is on rise in APAC region, as the demand for electricity is increasing. Largely, this demand is emerging from China, Japan and India.
The acceptance of solar projects is growing globally, which indeed is increasing the demand for electromechanical relay.
This report identifies electromechanical relay market on the basis of type, application and regional market:
- Based on type of electromechanical relay
- Based on its application in various industries
- This report is further segmented based on potential markets for electromechanical relay. A detailed analysis by region – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (RoW), has been provided in this report.
This report looks into all the major companies operating in the electromechanical relay market. Some of the major companies’ profiles are as follows:
- Omron corp.
- Schneider Electric
- Fujitsu Ltd