Muckle-Wells Syndrome (MWS)
is a rare, genetic autosomal disease which leads to urticaria, sensorineural deafness, and also leads to amyloidosis. The disease is mainly caused due to mutation of CIAS1 gene, that leads to increased production of interleukin 1B. Globally, Extensive R&D activities, Technological advancement in research and genetic sciences and Growing concern about various genetic disorders are the prime growth drivers of global Muckle-Wells Syndrome market. In addition, increase in adoption of Muckle-Wells Syndrome for newer applications, will create new opportunities for global Muckle-Wells Syndrome market. However, higher cost of the research and development, lack of awareness and Low epidemiology are the key restraints for global Muckle-Wells Syndrome market.
Geographically North America dominated
global Muckle-Wells Syndrome market
, and Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to extensive R&D activities, technological advancement in research and genetic sciences and growing concern about various genetic disorders. Extensive R&D is one of the major factor, propelling the market growth. Among all the family of cryopyrin, associated periodic syndromes (CAPS) have the highest market share in global Muckle-Wells Syndrome market.
This report identifies the global Muckle-Wells Syndrome market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the potential growth opportunities in the coming years, while also reviewing the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, market dynamics, competitive landscape, and other key aspects with respect to global Muckle-Wells Syndrome market.
This report segments global Muckle-Wells Syndrome market on the basis of family of Cryopyrin, and regional market as follows:
- Muckle-Wells Syndrome Market, By family of Cryopyrin: Associated periodic syndromes (CAPS), mutation of CIAS1 gene and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region. The major countries considered under the Asia-Pacific region are India, China, South Korea and Japan. The major countries considered under the European region are Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain and Russia. The major countries considered under the North American region are United States, Canada and Mexico
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the Muckle-Wells Syndrome market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Novartis AG
- Istituto Giannina Gaslini
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Charite-Universitatsmedizin Berlin
- Fresenius Medical Care.