Peripheral intervention surgeries
are done to address the root cause of peripheral artery disease, by remove plaques, and others. They are part of the minimal invasive surgeries for restoring the flow of blood to the other part of the arteries where the blood clot prevented the flow of oxygenated blood. Globally, development of efficient and advance technology, rise in the awareness among people regarding peripheral artery diseases and coronary diseases, increasing government initiative across the globe, growing demand for minimal invasive and non-invasive surgical procedures are the prime growth drivers of global peripheral intervention market. In addition, increase in adoption of peripheral intervention for peripheral artery diseases, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global peripheral intervention market. However, higher cost of the research and development, and higher cost of interventional devices are the key restraints for global peripheral intervention market.
Geographically North America dominated
global peripheral intervention market
, with approximately half of the world’s procedures being done in the U.S. because of high medical reimbursement facilities, and technological advancement. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population, rise in consumer awareness, favourable government policies, modernization of healthcare infrastructure, and growing medical tourism industry in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the procedures, oncology procedures has the highest market share in global peripheral intervention market due to higher prevalence of cancer patients.
This report identifies the global peripheral intervention market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global peripheral intervention market.
This report segments global peripheral intervention market on the basis of type, procedures, and regional market as follows:
- Peripheral Intervention Market, By Type: Angioplasty Procedures. Angioplasty Stents, Angioplasty Balloons, IVC Filters, EVAR Stent Grafts, Assessory Devices, Catheters, Plaque Modification Device, and Hemodynamic Flow Alteration Devices
- The report has focused study on peripheral intervention market by basis of end-user such as: Vascular, Oncology Procedures, Neurology, Hepatic, Uteral, Renal, Gastric, and Skin Procedures
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the peripheral intervention market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- W.L.Gore & Associates Ltd.
- Terumo Interventional Systems Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- C.R. Bard Inc.
- St. Jude Medical