offer are made from Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) and provides interesting ratio of stability to density, temperature, corrosion and chemical resistant, lightweight, stable yet flexible and compressive strength. Other well-known core materials are SAN, PVC and PMI foams, as well as balsa and honeycombs. Globally, development of efficient and advance technology rise in the adoption in end-user industry, advantages of PET foam reduces the operating costs, growing wind energy market, and boost in the marine industry are the prime growth drivers of global PET foam market. In addition, increase in adoption of PET foam for applications in newer industry vertical, and emerging economies such as China, India and others, will create new opportunities for global PET foam market. However, volatile prices and availability of raw materials, stringent government regulations, and increasing competition are the key restraints for global PET foam market.
Geographically North America dominated global PET foam market
, with approximately half of its market in the U.S. because of high technological advancement. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing population and disposable income, urbanization, rise in building and construction activities, increasing automotive production and packaging, and rising demand for wind energy in developing nations such as China, and India in this region. Among all the application, wind energy has the highest market share in global PET foam market. High-Density PET Foam is the market leader among all the types of PET foam in global PET foam market.
This report identifies the global PET foam market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global PET foam market.This report segments global PET foam market on the basis of type, applications, and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the PET foam market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- PET Foam Market, By Type: Low-Density PET Foam, and High-Density PET Foam
- The report has focused study on PET foam market by basis of application such as: Wind Energy, Transportation, Marine, Packaging, Building and Construction, and Others
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Changzhou Tiansheng New Materials Co., Ltd.
- Armacell International S.A.
- Diab Group (Ratos Ab)
- Sekisui Plastics Co., Ltd.
- PETro Polymer Shargh