is one of the lightest metals and one of the most abundant elements in the world available for structural applications with a silvery white appearance. Magnesium is around 33% lighter than aluminium and nearly 75% lighter than steel to be used in various industrial application. Magnesium can be obtained from various mineral sources and also from sea-water or brines. Magnesium metal finds a variety of applications across a diverse set of industries. Magnesium finds its application in the production of aluminium alloys where it used to improve physical properties and process-ability of these alloys. Some of the other applications are production of metals such as titanium, uranium, hafnium, zirconium among others where, magnesium is also used as a reductant. Globally increasing applications and demand from the automotive industry is expected to drive the demand of magnesium during the period of study.
Geographically Asia-Pacific dominated global Magnesium metal market
due to higher applications of magnesium metal applications in the wide range of application into huge industrial base in the region. Asia-Pacific was followed by North America and Europe as second and third largest regional market for magnesium sulfate. Asia Pacific is projected to have fastest growth, owing to rapidly increasing industrial base due to shifting in manufacturing base of the major end use industries into Asia-Pacific especially in China and India.
This report identifies the global magnesium metal market size in for the year 2014-2016, and forecast of the same for year 2021. It also highlights the market drivers, restraints, growth indicators, challenges, and other key aspects with respect to global magnesium metal market.This report segments global magnesium metal market on the basis of application and regional market as follows:
This report identifies all the major companies operating in the magnesium metal market. Some of the major companies’ profiles in detail are as follows:
- Magnesium Metal Market, By Application: Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics, Packaging And Printing, Cathodic Protection And Nodularisation
- This report has been further segmented into major regions, which includes detailed analysis of each region such as: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW) covering all the major country level markets in each of the region
- Wenxi YinGuang Magnesium Industry (Group) Co., Ltd.
- Taiyuan Tongxiang Magnesium Co., Ltd.
- Solikamsk Magnesium Works OAO
- Shanxi Wenxi Zhenxin Magnesium Co., Ltd.
- Shanxi Wenxi Hongfu Magnesium Co., Ltd